Some gouache work in the mini #moleskine. Not everyone can be defined.
When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.
There has been a lot of stuff going on at Out of Step Arts here in the last little bit. I’ve been adding new books and original art to the store, you can buy shirts with designs from the artists in the OOSA Bodega, and now, the OOSA Print Shop is open where you can buy high quality print-on-demand fine art Giclee prints. We have several prints available already and we’ll be adding more all of the time, including some from a few of our friends!
So to help get the word out about all of these great things being offered to you by the OOSA artists and to celebrate our upcoming 3-year anniversary, I want to give you an opportunity to get free stuff! It’s easy, all you have to do is share this post.
How it works:
- Anyone who reblogs this post will be entered for a chance to win a free print from the Print Shop. “Likes” are appreciated, but they won’t get you entered in the contest.
- On 8/1/14, I’ll randomly select three (3) people as winners. Winners will be notified via Tumblr, so be sure you have your ask or mail features activated.
- The three people selected will let me know which print they want based on what is in the Print Shop at the time the contest ends. We have currently have 7 prints, but plan on adding more. (*Some restrictions may apply, but I doubt it.)
- I’ll mail you your print for free worldwide! Winners will not incur any costs or fees.
- If the person(s) selected cannot be contacted via tumblr, do(es) not respond timely, or declines, another person(s) will be be chosen.
Not bad for clicking a button, huh?
Out of Step Arts features Alexis Ziritt, Nathan Fox, Logan Faerber, Ming Doyle, Andrew MacLean, Toby Cypress, Liz Suburbia, Paul Maybury, Chris Visions and Greg Ruth.
Thanks for getting the word out about OOSA. Your help is certainly appreciated. Good luck!
Tomorrow is your last chance to REBLOG AND WIN!!! That’s it, that’s all you have to do! Good luck and REBLOG!!!
Illustration came out alright. I had to cancel the colors and redo some white areas since color pencils suck balls and don’t work with opaque ink. If you want a set of prisma color pencil let me know. Lesson learned.
Another day another mo ie #sketch. For this piece I’m going to use some color #pencils, first time working with them. This book project is allowing me to experiment with problem areas like shadows, expressions and color. Either way when it’s finished ill have a nice collection of entertainment(film/tv) art.
Final Underworld illustration gouache and ink. #blackbook.
Mind Sex. I sold this painting as soon as I moved to NYC. My style has changed but the passion remains.
Digging through some files and found this gem. Mother of a Movement, with words by Greg Aruna Nelson.
Draw the art you want to see, start the business you want to run, play the music you want to hear, write the books you want to read, build the products you want to use — do the work you want to see done.
People forgot about #SeanBell and wonder how crimes like this continue to happen.